TheBourbonBard.com is a bourbon and whiskey content and clothing website. Most of our readers are looking for bourbon and whiskey reviews. They may also want to learn more about the history of that whiskey. Our endgame? Help the bourbon community find the right whiskey to drink. We strive to be a valuable part of their journey.
Committed to Transparency and Integrity
TheBourbonBard.com is committed to transparency and integrity. We make money when you purchase clothing or accessories from our shop. We do not make money from our partners. We will never take payment in exchange for a guarantee of a favorable bourbon, whiskey, or product review.
We believe everyone should be able to make decisions related to their bourbon and whiskey with confidence. That trust started with the first of its kind consumer protection act — the Bottled in Bond Act of 1897 — which fueled the growth of this wonderful industry that we love. We strive for that same level of integrity in everything we do here at TheBourbonBard.com. We are proud that the bourbon and whiskey resources we provide are objective, balanced, and free.
The Bourbon Bard is required by law to comply with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
- The goal of The Bourbon Bard is to connect with the bourbon community and help them along their journey.
- Every page is designed to do that but one way we can continue to do so is by monetizing the site.
- That monetization may include sponsored posts, affiliate links, google ads, and more.
- I always ensure there’s no additional cost added to my bourbon family by using m affiliate links, clicking ads, or buying sponsored products. In fact, in some cases, we may offer discount codes.
- I received free bourbon, whiskey, and other related products in exchange for a review. However, that does not guarantee a favorable review. If I don’t like the whiskey or product, I will be honest and forthright.
The words on The Bourbon Bard are mine and are not influenced by any sort of compensation. I only recommend bourbons, whiskeys, accessories, or services that I have used personally or believe will add value to the bourbon community.
Our goal is to partner with many different distilleries and companies, so you can make a decision with the best bourbon and whiskey resources available and find the best bourbon or whiskey fro drink. When an item is provided free charge for review, it will be clearly documented on that review. Here is a list of companies who have provided us with products for review:
- Barrell Craft Spirits
- Rabbit Hole Distillery
- Coppersea Distilling
- Oak & Eden
- Gorget Distilling Co.
- Coalition Whiskey
- Barton 1792 Distillery
- Chicken Cock Whiskey
- Albany Distilling Co.
- Nashville Barrel Co.
- B.R. Distilling Co.
- O.H. Ingram
- Nearest Green Distillery
- Blue Run Spirits
- Cali Distillery
- Wm. Tarr Distillery
- Port Chilkoot Distillery
- Still Austin Whiskey Co.
- Traverse City Whiskey Co.
- Wheel Horse Whiskey
- Penelope Bourbon